Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Reflective Writing

TEMPLATE IDEA FOR REFLECTIVE WRITING
SUMMARY OF WHAT WAS DONE, SEEN etc… (DON’T DESCRIBE EVERYTHING, BE SELECTIVE)
(include date, time and, venue if appropriate)
NEW LEARNING
What did I learn that was new to me?
One of the new things to me is learn about how to do online business.
What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
This new knowledge was given me an idea to start online business.
did it help me see something in a new light?
I see new income for doing online business.
did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
Yes, its help me to understand something that I didn’t understand before.
How do I think this might be useful (in my work practice, in my studies, in my life)?
This might be useful to me because I Can get a better life in the future.

PERSONAL REACTION
How did I feel about what was done?
I feel more confident what I was done.
Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
So far I am still ok about it.
What did I like or enjoy and why?
I enjoy learn about new things that I haven’t know before and I like to know more about it.
What did I dislike and why?
I don’t like when I miss something that I want to know, because ones you left it you will lost.
What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
I found something easy to do or understand when learn a new things that I like, because its make use to me.
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
The challenging part is time…because I can’t manage my time in well.


ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
I hope I will be more focus on what was I done or to be done.
Do I need to plug further gaps in my knowledge?
Yes I have to plug further gaps in my knowledge that is the reason why I am here.
Do I want to investigate or research further?
Yes I have to investigate or research further what was I learned.



2 comments: